The CW Sets Season Finale Dates, Premiere for “Labyrinth” Mini
Spring cleaning is coming to the CW.
The network has confirmed their May season finale dates for their current slate of shows, as well as setting the premiere date for a brand new miniseries.
According to The Futon Critic, “The Tomorrow People” will kick things off on Monday, May 5 on its new night.
The CW’s Finale Schedule:
- Monday, 5/5 at 9pm “The Tomorrow People”
- Monday, 5/12 at 8pm “Star-Crossed”
- Tuesday, 5/13 8pm “The Originals”
- Wednesday, 5/14 8pm “Arrow”
- Thursday, 5/15 8pm “The Vampire Diaries,” 9pm “Reign”
- Friday, 5/16 9pm “Hart of Dixie”
- Tuesday, 5/20 9pm “Supernatural”
- Wednesday, 6/11 9pm “The 100”
“The 100” will bow next month on the network, airing into the summer TV season. The only question mark is “Beauty & the Beast,” which goes on hiatus after its spring finale in March, leaving several episodes unaired.
The CW also announced that “Labyrinth,” a four-hour historical miniseries will debut on Thursday, May 22, concluding the following night.
Following the lives of two women, one in medieval France and one in the present, the drama stars John Hurt, Sebastian Stan, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Tom Felton (the “Harry Potter” franchise) and Vanessa Kirby.