Beyonce is going on tour this summer, and it’s going to be a family affair.
As previously rumored, she and her husband, Jay Z, will head out on a 16-date stadium tour later this summer, according to “The Hollywood Reporter.”
Though some suggested the tour would be the “Mr. and Mrs. Carter Tour,” a new spin on Bey’s previous “Mrs. Carter Tour,” it will instead be called On the Run.
The name comes from their collaboration “Part II (On the Run)” from Jay Z’s most recent album, which itself was a follow-up to “’03 Bonnie & Clyde.”
The dates begin on June 25 in Miami, continuing on through early August. Along the way, they’ll stop in Foxborough, MA, Philadelphia, PA and East Rutherford, NJ.
- 6/25 Miami, FL, Sun Life Stadium
- 6/28 Cincinnati, OH, Great American Ballpark
- 7/1 Foxborough, MA, Gillette Stadium
- 7/5 Philadelphia, PA, Citizen's Bank Park
- 7/7 Baltimore, MD, M & T Bank Stadium
- 7/9 Toronto, ON, Rogers Centre
- 7/11 East Rutherford, NJ, MetLife Stadium
- 7/15 Atlanta, GA, Georgia Dome
- 7/18 Houston, TX, Minute Maid Park
- 7/20 New Orleans, LA, Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 7/22 Dallas, TX, AT&T Stadium
- 7/24 Chicago, IL, Soldier Field
- 7/27 Winnipeg, MB, Investor Group Field
- 7/30 Seattle, WA, Safeco Field
- 8/2 Los Angeles, CA, Rose Bowl
- 8/5 -- San Francisco, CA, AT&T Park
Pre-sale begins on April 29. Check out Beyonce’s official site for more details and let us know if you plan to go On the Run in the comments!