“Dancing with the Stars” Cast Revealed: Valerie Harper, Bill Nye & More!
ABC has finally revealed the celebrity dancers competing for the coveted mirrorball trophy on the upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
While some of the names have been rumored for days, including Leah Remini and a surprisingly-healthy Valerie Harper, others, like Bill Nye the Science Guy and comedian Bill Engvall, are a welcome surprise.
According to E! News, here are the stars and the pros they’ve been paired with:
- Amber Riley & Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall & Emma Slater
- Bill Nye & Tyne Stecklein
- Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian & Mark Ballas
- Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff
- Elizabeth Berkley & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke
- Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess
- Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi & Sasha Farber
- Valerie Harper & Tristan MacManus
As previously reported, season 17 will shrink down to one two-hour block on Monday nights as a way to keep viewers interested from start to finish.
The stars will have to get busy training, because the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” will begin on Monday, September 23 at 8pm.
What do you think of the new cast? Let us know in the comments below.