If you'd like to see your community event listed below, click here or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
· Philadelphia, PA
· Sunday, April 6, 2014
You Are Invited to Make History!
Come out to the CHIP Enroll-A-Thon and Community Resource Fair on Sunday, April 6th from noon-5p at The View (800 North Broad St., 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130)
If you have children who are uninsured up to age 19, come apply for CHIP.
If you have questions, their counselors will be available in person to help you apply. Make it a one stop visit and learn more about other programs and services:
• Summer Camp Programs
• Health Organizations
• Immigrant Family Support Agencies
• And more!
Information you’ll need for your CHIP application:
• Total household income.
• Social Security number of household members who are applying for CHIP.
• Birth dates of household members.
• Current or recent health insurance information.
• Proof of citizenship or legal residency of applicant if not a U.S. citizen.
Help make history by breaking the enrollment goals - if your child is uninsured, they can help you apply! The countdown to “Let’s Make History” begins now.
If you have any questions, call 855-900-2447 or visit CHIPcoversPAkids.com