Philadelphia Museum of Art
Registration – 4:30
Warm Up – 6:15
Start – 7:00
After Parties at Jack’s Firehouse & Urban Saloon – 8:00
$40.00 registration fee
Sign up as a Runner, Walker, Stroller, or start a team!
United Cerebral Palsy of Philadelphia & Vicinity supports thousands of children and adults living with disabilities in the Delaware Valley every year, but unfortunately, there are many more who need our help.
This is why your support of the Life Without Limits 5K is so essential. Engage your friends, family, and colleagues in helping them continue their work for the community. Every gift is significant to UCP, the staff, and most important are the families and individuals who rely on their services.
Fundraising on UCP’s behalf will help provide essential family support services and other opportunities for individuals living with disabilities to live more independently.
Fundraising provides UCP with the means to:
- Help parents fight for their child’s right to quality education
- Advise families on making modifications to their home or vehicles.
- Offer music, art, sports, and other activities to teens and adults with disabilities
- Support families caring for a loved one with a disability in their home
They're not the only ones who benefit when you fundraise. You can too. They're offering fundraising incentives especially for the UCP Life Without Limits 5K.
- BPA-free cup with straw and lid ($100)
- Visor ($250)
- Beach tote bag ($500)
- Beach towel ($750)
- Participants raising $1,000 or more will receive all the items above
Team captains will receive a collapsible chair if their team members raise over $500 as a thank you for encouraging fundraising among your team members.
For more information, please visit their website at: http://www.ucpphila.org/events/5k/
Or contact Pam Henshall at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-242-4200.