ConKerr Cancer, in partnership with Teva Pharmaceuticals, will host a Pillowcase PJ Party to raise awareness of childhood cancer and raise money to continue supplying pillowcase smiles to each of these 44,000 sick children.
Each year 44,000 children across North America are treated for cancer while thousands more experience life-changing illnesses & injuries. Thousands of ConKerr Cancer volunteers brighten their lives by sewing a bright, cheery pillowcase. In other words: pillowcase smiles for each of the 44,000 children.
Highlights of the PJ party:
- Playtime at the Museum; explore all it has to offer
- Philadelphia Eagles playtime AND Swoop!
- SEW a pillowcase for a sick child; don't know how? Come and learn!
- Story time hosted by favorite Storybook characters
- A Dance party
- Foods at themed stations: real PJ party snacks!
- PJ Parade finishes evening with each young guest receiving a themed gift bag
To order tickets: Http://donate.conkerrcancer.org/EventTickets.htm or call: 877-891-8315
For more information about ConKerr Cancer, please visit their website: http://conkerrcancer.org
Don't miss out on the fun and being a SMILE MAKER to kids with cancer.
Friday, September 28th @ Please Touch Museum
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Children ages 12 and under, with an adult